The Grade 10 program will provide your child with not only a great educational base, but also the tools and connections to move into their next chapter with confidence.
Unlike mainstream schools CEA becomes a connection with work opportunities, apprentices, traineeships and alternative pathways into university, for your child.
During Grade 10 your child will complete the required core subjects and a number of electives.
- Maths – Choice of: Advanced, Standard, Life Skills Maths
- Personal Development Health and Physical Education
- Innovative Career Development Program (Launch Pad)
Full Program also Includes:
*FREE online subscriptions to Skwik, Mathletics, and Literacy Planet
* 10 weeks of lessons based on hands on creative and interesting activities.
* Full documentation showing How and When you will cover the entire Australian Curriculum
* Work Samples and Parent Assessment Checklists to fill in for simple straight- forward Assessments.
* Digital Technology- integrated ,
* Design Technology – integrated
* Launchpad (innovative work skills program)
The Launchpad program will provide connections to TAFE, University pathways and career development. We are excited about providing real stepping stones to enable students to move from school learning into Higher Learning or the workforce with confidence.
With over 140 electives offered, specifically sourced from various providers all over the world, you can be sure they are top quality programs. This allows us to offer a huge selection, never before provided to Grade 10 students. The purpose of these programs is to give students the chance to delve into a variety of areas that interest them, giving them the opportunity to discover where their interests, passions and abilities are best channelled. These courses are not simply extensions of courses generally offered. Many are snap shots of career types, for example High School Certificate in Food & Beverage Stewardship, or others may provide a taste of University degree options, for example High School Certificate in Introduction to Marketing. They are not accredited courses but show potential employers or institutions an aptitude and prior learning in specific areas.